Meet Kathy Volpe
Kathy Volpe is a long time resident of Lombard. She is often heard saying . . . "I Love Lombard . . . and so will you." Kathy lives and works in Lombard and is dedicated to Lombard and the surrounding communities. Take a minute here to read about Kathy. In her own words she describes her philosophy, her practices, her growth and progression in the Real Estate Industry
You could call me 'Old School', meaning I still go back to the basic standards of life and work that were respected and cherished - Integrity, upstanding ethics and excellent service are foremost in my business practice. With the world constantly changing - improvements in technology, and changes in practices and customs - good Realtors are consistently redefined. Throughout my career, I have consistently taken steps to keep up with today's constantly changing world.
In 1977 - I launched upon a career that led me to significant professional achievement in the real estate industry. These achievements, combined with my personal dedication to my clientele, continue to cultivate success for myself and my clients.
I am proud of the designations earned - a combination of extensive study and committed practices.
Broker's License: A real estate broker is a real estate agent who serves as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of property and manages his/her own business or
office with agents
- GRI: The Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation
- CRS: A Certified Residential Specialist is a designation that denotes the completion of a a rigorous, specialized course of detailed training, aimed at making
residential transactions as smooth and worry-free as possible
- ABR: Accredited Buyer's Representative - This designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
- FSS&R: With the changing times and the unfortunate financial crisis, I once again continued my education and earned the designation covering Foreclosures, Short Sales and REO's. This has allowed me to continue my successful business while helping those in need.
- SRES: A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is a REALTOR® who is uniquely qualified to assist seniors in housing sales and purchases. The SRES® designation is awarded only to REALTORS® who have additional education on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
I have consistently earned membership in the prestigious RE/MAX 100% Club and I rank in the top 1% of all Sales Associates in the USA. I have also earned the prestigious RE/MAX HALL OF FAME
award. As a member of the Pioneer Club, I have sustained over 30 years of Excellence with RE/MAX OF NORTHERN ILLINOIS.
Community involvement is important to me. I am Past President of Rotary Club of Lombard 2015-2016. We believe in "Service Above Self" and adhere to "The 4-Way Test". Of the things we
think, say, or do
1. Is it the TRUTH?
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
I am a board member of the Lombard Chamber of Commerce and currently serve as a Director.
Contact Kathy today!
Phone: (630) 678-0300
Cell: (630) 330-5555