About RE/MAX Suburban
The name RE/MAX is a very recognizable brand name. Thoughts of hot air balloons, colors of red, white and blue, and sayings like "Above the Crowd" come to mind when the name RE/MAX is mentioned. Here is a little history of RE/MAX.
RE/MAX is an international real estate company and was founded in 1973. Its name, RE/MAX is an acronym for Real Estate Maximum. A RE/MAX REALTOR is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of
REALTORS and subscribes to a strict Code of Ethics. It establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS since the Code of Ethics was first
established in 1913.
Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to clients;
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
- Cooperation with competitors;
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS have with their clients.
- Non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS have with their clients.
Thanks to people like you, RE/MAX is the top choice of Americans
buying and selling real estate. Look at these accomplishments!
- Most real estate sold.
- Most productive agents.
- Most recognized name in real estate.
- Most Share of Voice in national TV advertising.*
- Most visited real estate franchise website (remax.com).**
- Most professional designations earned by agents.
- Most countries served, far more than most competitors.
To earn the designation of REALTOR, an individual must take coursework and demonstrate specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry
Each office is individually owned and operated, and choose their own names. RE/MAX Suburban is located in Lombard, IL.
Contact Kathy today!
Click here to view all MLS listings
*Source: Nielsen Monitor-Plus / A25-54 GRPs Unequivalized for 2011
**Source: Compete.com, Hitwise, ComScore for 6-month period through December, 2011
MLS Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice